Shely said: If that D2R Items dungeons exist in this globe, it's a real places. As you're doing the endgame activities , you'll find that more choice is made available via the whispers about the Nightmare dungeon to the expanded Paragon system that we've provided the first glimpse of in the video.

It is possible to upgrade the dungeons by using these sigils, making them Nightmare dungeons, and they are more dangerous. These additional affixes will be applied to them which make the monsters even more dangerous or may even offer advantages.

You'll be able to choose from a range of sigils, with all kinds of different affixes on them. This means that there's again the possibility of a player's choice as to what sigils to do. If you're given the sigil of an area that you don't believe is suitable for your type of character, simply leave it out and try a new one.

Ferguson says: Nightmare dungeons represent our own take on Rifts which is why for those who have played Diablo there's always an area in town that you just go to it to open a portal and off you go , and you're walking around town, going to it over and over. There are now Nightmare dungeons. This is similar to playing the Rift in a way however, they have a sense of belonging.

And so Joe has his sigils, I've got mine and we're saying "Okay what's the best place we need to go? We need to get somewhere right now" and, "Okay, let's mount up, jump on our horses, and set off to the west." In addition, the dungeon offers a particular type of loot that we would like to possess or the kind of equipment we'd like to buy D2R Ladder Items acquire. And so I love that feeling of being in a place, not just going to one of the portals in town each time.